- Zora Magazine is a digital magazine for black women. We publish quarterly issues focused on a common theme and ZoraTalks, a video interview series.
- CodeLift empowers women of color to learn software development. We host day-long "Web Fundamentals" workshops, along with introductory courses in front-end web development.
- How to become your own mythical tech co-founder, a guide for startup founders to learn to code
- Why Open Education Matters, a video on the possibilities of OER in education
- MOOCs: Will Online Courses Help More Students Stay in School?, on the potential of MOOCs for non-traditional students
- Tech vs teaching: what can we say for sure about education technology,on managing promises of edtech
- Leapfrogging schools: why poor countries will outpace rich ones in education technology, on edtech for developing countries